Safety & Environment
Bakhashab Safety Services do more than keep your employees safe and your business in compliance. They also help you increase efficiency, enhance productivity, manage risk and significantly reduce operating costs. With safety & loss prevention managers across the country, we offer something that is very competitive in the industry: service and expertise on all the elements that comprise an effective fleet safety program, plus easy access and availability.
When it comes to environmental compliance and responsibility, we provide the support necessary to ensure that supply chain operations run cleanly and efficiently.
Bakhashab Safety Services has the highest set of norms by continue reminding our employees safety and business compliance according to the related standards. We uphold to bring further commitment and increase in efficiency, enhance productivity, manage risk and significantly reduce operating costs.
Bakhashab Transport & Trading Co. Ltd. understands how important it is to do business with a carrier which operates under a comprehensive safety program. Our safety program is conscientiously implemented in all areas of regular vehicle inspections, maintenance, driver qualification, and training sessions for our drivers and office staff.
Basic content of our safety rules and procedures are as follows:
- Department Managers, Superintendents and Site Supervisors are responsible for the safety of personnel, equipment and environment's protection.
- Management and supervision will ensure all employees are issued with the required personal protective equipment (PPE) and it is used wherever appropriate.
- Management and supervision will promote by personal example safe behavior and set best possible standards.
- Everyone has a personal responsibility for safety for themselves and others who may be affected by their action.
- Safety officer will document and assess all safety activities and submit it to Area Superintendent on weekly & monthly basis.
- Every new employee who hired was given a safety orientation by our safety department.
- Constant awareness and vigilance for your working environment is a must.
- Management and supervision will ensure each employee receives proper job instructions related to his job.
- All work related injuries/illnesses or vehicle crashes, no matter how slight, must be reported immediately to your superior.
- All employees must respect and care all company properties such as equipment, tools, machines and client's cargo.
- No matter how small, it is the responsibility of the all employee's who discovers fires and spills to immediately report to the appropriate officer in- charge or supervisor.
- There will be no consumption of liquor, beer, or illicit drugs on the job.
- No employee is expected to undertake a job until he has received adequate safety orientation, instructions, and is authorized to perform the task.
- Fire prevention is another important part of each employee's responsibility. Don't create conditions that promote fires. Smoking is prohibited in certain areas learn where the designated areas for smoking. Everyone have responsibility in safety.
- Follow the company safety rules and regulations at all times.